What we do...
- Function: What is the purpose of the light fitting e.g. primary or secondary lighting, mood or visual impact?
- Design: What is the desired lighting effect? How the fitting looks and where it's installed?
- Budget: This will set the parameters within which we will operate and help identify available lighting options. By understanding these three elements, we tailor our offerings to suit any setting. Vivid Lightworks' objective is to make the spaces you live and work in special and to deliver light, where you want and when you need.
Design & Control
- We work alongside architects and Lighting designers to select the right systems and products to achieve incredible visual impact, within budget.
- With a wide range of options, we can help identify the right lighting product for aesthetic as well as function.
- Our comprehensive knowledge of lighting, blinds and automation and its impact upon environments is a valuable resource for our customers.
Bespoke & Project Services
- Coat: Any metal element can be painted in any colour.
- Cable & Components: A full range of colours, styles and finishes are available in store.
- Light: In all the colours and temperatures you need, if not, we can supply the diffusers and filters needed to get you there.
- Light: We have access to an extensive range of perspex and filters which enable us to solve even the most challenging diffusion of light and create a wide range of colour and effects.
- Architectural: Our experience in delivering projects means we have acquired a good range of cove, architrave and linear lighting products which can be incorporated into any scheme.
- Practical Art: Our range of translucent faux marbles enables us to create custom-sized back lit marble panels. These are ideal for applications in kitchens, bathrooms, bars and counters as well as many other applications.